PART A – INFORMATION ABOUT USThe GM Services are operated by geekmechanics.co.uk (“We”). Please visit the Contact Us page on this website for our contact details.
1. Registering as a DriverIn order to benefit to request a quote or appointment you will need to provide with certain information following the online prompts. You will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, telephone number and email address. You must ensure that the information provided by you on registration is correct, complete and not misleading. You should also inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you have provided, by updating your details, so we can communicate with you effectively.
2. Provision of Services to DriversYou are able to post details of any automotive repair or servicing work you need a mechanic to do for you (“Jobs”), and you authorise the ability to receive quotes from mechanics. You must only request a quote if you have a genuine requirement for the work detailed to be performed. GM act as an advertisement service for local mechanics. We do not accept any responsibility for the quality of work carried out. Any disputes should be directed at your mechanic in question. If you do decide to use the services of a particular mechanic as a result of your use of the GM Service, you agree that Geek Mechanics holds no responsibility for activities of the Mechanic. We simply act as an advertising agent. We are continually seeking to develop and improve the services we offer and so we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to make changes to any part of the service without notice.
1. Acceptable Use PolicyYou agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our Services. You are solely responsible for all Material you submit for inclusion on or transmission via our Services. You must ensure that all Material you transmit via the Services is lawful and honest. In particular you must not post or transmit via our Services any Material that:
- is fraudulent, dishonest or misleading;
- is unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or breaches any laws;
- encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- infringes the copyright or other rights of any third party;
- is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other malicious software or harmful data).